Scary Memories....

Scary Memories....

Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank you, Cupid!!





"Pain throws your heart to the ground,
love turns the whole thing around!"


I had always been a fan of love...As a little girl, I used to dream of falling in love, of finding my Mr.Perfect and living happily ever after. And finally, I am living my childhood dream :)

"There is nothing like love! People are too selfish to love unconditionally." my childhood best friend used to say,"yeh sab sirf filmon mai hota hai, love karke sirf pain milta hai!!"

I tried, untiringly, to show her the happy, heavenly side of love. But she was way too stubborn! But I loved 'love'! I loved love stories! And I used to 'awww' at those lovely couples around me...be it my grandparents, or some of my very close friends.

Last April, it was the 2nd year anniversary of two of my very close friends....they were just perfect together! Totally made for each other kinds! I used to feel so happy seeing them together. When I looked at them, unintentionally, a part of my heart would ask God to bless them. So after I wished them the best on the occasion and hung up, I started thinking about how it would be for me. I had not yet found out my Mr.Perfect! Perfect, not as a person, but perfect...for me :) But love takes its own course and life has its own plans! Sometimes, life takes a total turn. Mine took one, but for the good :)

There are very few people who are content with their lives. I wasn't sometime back. I used to always find something to crib about, guilt to hurt me, the pain of lost friendships, but sometimes, some people aren't worth even a thought, let alone regrets. Sad I wasted my time thinking about them......They have themselves helped me to move on...Hating them made things easier :)

And now, I am happy :) I couldn't have asked for more....I am blessed! Thank you God!
My life isn't what you call 'perfect' but I am totally in love with it.

As long as i have LOVE, I can face anything, come what may!
Love gives your life a new meaning, a new dimension...it makes you a better person. Thats what 'he' did to me :) He has made my life beautiful, worth living.....I can relive the past 7 months of my life over and over again....
How he can brighten my each day...how he curses those who hurt me....how he can make me smile without any effort :)

Thats the thing with love! It gives you the reason to get up each day with a big smile on your face! Hearing his voice makes my day....every moment I have spent with him is memorable in its own way....I can face anything, with him holding my hand. Life seems perfect! *touchwood*

Thank you Cupid, for making me fall in love with 'him'! Thank you Cupid, for making him fall in love with me too! :)

The comfort - the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person - having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.

It doesn't matter anymore what the worlds thinks or says :)
It doesn't matter anymore what people who hate me say, they can take their illusions along with them and go to hell! We won't miss them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment